Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inform players who are offline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spaceman87

Spaceman87

Inform players who are offline Empty
PostSubject: Inform players who are offline   Inform players who are offline EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:05 am

The new event scheduler is cool. I think it needs a bit more like a timezone conversion table

That aside, whenever an event is scheduled, it would be nice to directly communicate this to the entire playerbase as best as possible.
This can be done by;

(a) Auto private message to all players, which will hopefully send them a 'you have a message' note to the email they signed up to forums with

(b) Requesting directly an email address via pm from players who would like to be kept up to date

Most of us use smartphones now, and get email dings on those phones, so it's a great way to stay in touch with what's going on and get people in, so useful for lots of communication reasons not just informing of events.
Back to top Go down
lolthatguy

lolthatguy

Inform players who are offline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inform players who are offline   Inform players who are offline EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:43 am

I think the best way to do this would be to join the Badlands General skype group, that's going to be for chit chatting but also announcing tournaments and events. If you want to join it my skype ID is badstrref, then I'll add you to the group. That will notify you when you're away at work or something or doing something else, but it's also nice because skype is real time and you can chat there too.
Back to top Go down

Inform players who are offline
Page 1 of 1