Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThorVeras

FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR  Empty
PostSubject: FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR    FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:23 pm

So i was talking to some people and most of them share my opnion to get rid of guild regen and sr, as is a game changer in a lot of pvp situations:

Even a nerf would be bad as +1 regen can make a diference in pvp and is forced to you be in a guild to have this bonuses.

So i open here a discussion:

Who want to nerf guild regen and guild sr or even get rid of?
VOTE !!.

I vote to get rid of that and exchange for something else less pvp intrusive.

Is half guild level until reachs +25.
Example right now i have free 13 regen per round and i think is unfair with players that dont have it.
An alternative for guild bonuses is:
- Guild income (more gold higher lvl)
- Guild Npcs (more level, more npcs to defend the guild hall)
- Guild Itens (reaching some level a item could be possible to buy for the guild members *Boss like itens not anything stronger please*
- Guild Fallowers (Each 10 guild lvls you could get a guild cohort) This would add much fun to pvp and pve with a cohort Wink
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR    FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Less intrusive... Just about everything is intrusive for PvP... I could have items for a guild shop though. I'll leave it to the community what those should be. What I do know though is they will have a one time use per rest, will not be stackable, and will be either dispellable or short in duration, but not both.

Trump cards is much more interesting than consistent bonuses.
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
ThorVeras

PostSubject: Re: FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR    FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Highv Priest wrote:
.Trump cards is much more interesting than consistent bonuses.

That would be cool with. But i put here so people can say something about it, for me is kinda broken but i dunno if people share this as only the people who i talked is not more than 5% of the server dont like it.
Back to top Go down
Spaceman87

Spaceman87

PostSubject: Re: FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR    FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR  EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 7:02 am

give the sr to every character that reaches level 40, to protect them from scroll spam (which is bad for pvp)

As for the regen, I would be in favour of removing it entirely. Even lowbies can buy regen gear (when crafting system is updated)
Back to top Go down
ThorVeras

PostSubject: Re: FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR    FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR  EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 11:30 am

But spam scroll is not that bad for PVP, i would imagine that u need to roll 1 to die in most situations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR    FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR  Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR DISCUSSION NWN EE: GUILD REGEN GUILD SR
Page 1 of 1