Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InjecterX

A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced Empty
PostSubject: A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced   A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:44 am

So let me point out some cons and pros.

Pro-
1. Runs ten times smoother on Windows 10, the new scaling is awesome, along with no laggy ctrl esc/randomly popping up in middle is nice
2. No more login, you choose a login name before joining the server and can save it to such

Cons-
1. If you go buy it, you no longer have a chance to change CD key (all steam/beam generated)
2. Due to this CD key issue, you have 0 (I mean fkin 0) characters even when using your original login
3. Sometimes it pops an error saying you aren't on the same version of server, I had to exit and reboot the game (pretty instant but still)

So, now I have 0 characters, lost all my gold in my bank unless I reinstall the ghetto version that has worked like total sh*t on windows 10
with running a nvidea 1070.

So far that's what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
HydroBreed

PostSubject: Re: A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced   A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:38 pm

Nice rundown thanks. Also explains why with a new computer with windows 10 the game runs horrid compared to when I played years ago on an older machine.
Back to top Go down
Morgoth

Morgoth

PostSubject: Re: A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced   A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 7:14 pm

It's also wrong, the servers don't share a vault, old NWN still has its server and vault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced   A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced Empty

Back to top Go down

A quick run down for those Going for NWN Enhanced
Page 1 of 1