Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guild halls & comp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brayden97

guild halls & comp Empty
PostSubject: guild halls & comp   guild halls & comp EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 1:56 pm

Was hoping to maybe get the amount of attackers allowed into enemys guild hall to be raised at 2 at any one time, just would give something for me and a guildie to do if we're online and bored, seeing how low the player base is atm the system isn't really being used, only for 100% conceal players to come kill guild bosses when no ones on lel

Also on that note i think that part of the guild comp system is a bit broken, a guild that rarely pvp at all can come online while no one else is and take all the territories, guild halls and get 50-100 points a day for it, i think just a re work on how the territory points are distributed would be right?
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

guild halls & comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild halls & comp   guild halls & comp EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 2:36 pm

Another thing, thos planar binding stones or whatever? i don't think they should be able to be used to get past the guilds front gate. Also not sure if the teleport dagger would put you past it either or not
Back to top Go down
Cory|01

guild halls & comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild halls & comp   guild halls & comp EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 11:16 pm

Agreed

Brayden97 wrote:
Another thing, thos planar binding stones or whatever? i don't think they should be able to be used to get past the guilds front gate.
Interestingly, Beamdog is looking into implementing improved vector/line of sight mechanics into the enhanced edition toolset, which would likely solve this bug.
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

guild halls & comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild halls & comp   guild halls & comp EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 12:06 pm

The teleportation is entirely homebrew. I can add a check to stop bypassing gates, it simply doesn't as part of the feature of teleportation.
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
Spaceman87

Spaceman87

guild halls & comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild halls & comp   guild halls & comp EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 3:15 pm

i like lair idea being 2 min, temporarily, to give ppl something to do. but still defender plus 1 normal attack formula, just allowing 2 min.

as for teleporting, i like it as it is except for faction gates, anywhere else is good and more 'feature' than bug
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

guild halls & comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild halls & comp   guild halls & comp EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:33 am

Yo, seems like it’s a good idea! Sorry I can’t come up with an idea to fix the guild points though, kind of not good with that stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

guild halls & comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild halls & comp   guild halls & comp Empty

Back to top Go down

guild halls & comp
Page 1 of 1