Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best of the magic weapons question.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CVD

The best of the magic weapons question. Empty
PostSubject: The best of the magic weapons question.   The best of the magic weapons question. EmptyFri May 10, 2019 6:14 pm

Hello there!

Being new to the server I don't really have much knowledge of the best magic weapon loot drops and I was interested to find out some of the better ones so I can work out what to focus builds on.

I should really find out myself by exploring the server I suppose but what can I say I'm lazy and I tend to spend more time levelling new guys than high end farming on any game world I end up on Very Happy

I'm thinking of building a Barbarian, Paladin and a Weapon master at this point so was looking for suggestions for those if anyone feels kind enough to suggest some Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: The best of the magic weapons question.   The best of the magic weapons question. EmptyWed May 15, 2019 10:21 pm

There’s lots of weapons, crafted weapons, boss weapons, gift of god weapons and tournament weapons
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: The best of the magic weapons question.   The best of the magic weapons question. EmptyFri May 17, 2019 5:08 am

The best weapons tend to be tournament grade, though it can vary as while there is upper level power, there is also lateral power too(different mechanics). What are you looking for in particular?
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the magic weapons question.   The best of the magic weapons question. Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the magic weapons question.
Page 1 of 1