Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Badlands EE Updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThorVeras

Badlands EE Updates Empty
PostSubject: Badlands EE Updates   Badlands EE Updates EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 11:26 am

I see the player base is testing out other servers and i feel mostly is because some restrictions we have on EE right now. I was talking to some people this week and here some priorities i think everyone want.

- Doctor K fix, relevel entirely even Rdd and Xp bank erased chars, *i think this is the top priority right now.*

- Raise a little Xp and Gold rate from Mobs.

- Guild Sistem fix, with territories and GODs prizes.

- New zones with new bosses and Gear *this is the last thing*

As for balance is even less needed than the items above but after the itens above get done we could make some good tourneys to test what need nerf or a little up. I think always is better to nerf than to up something.
Hope i helped, any ideais please help here.
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: Badlands EE Updates   Badlands EE Updates EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 11:44 am

Ok I'll follow this exactly in a day or so.
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
ThorVeras

PostSubject: Re: Badlands EE Updates   Badlands EE Updates EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Highv Priest wrote:
Ok I'll follow this exactly in a day or so.

Thank you boss.
Back to top Go down
ThorVeras

PostSubject: Re: Badlands EE Updates   Badlands EE Updates EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Oh and this is a personal dont know if people feel the same:

Can you remove the Tum Tum Tum in dozo ? Or at least put in music so we can get the volume down without turning the entire game volume down ?
Thanks !
Back to top Go down
strakej02

PostSubject: Re: Badlands EE Updates   Badlands EE Updates EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:11 am

Another main concern i've heard was the difficulty people are having collecting boss items. If the server doesn't reset often, it'd be nice to have them on a 1-3 hour timer
Back to top Go down
rousegk7

PostSubject: Re: Badlands EE Updates   Badlands EE Updates EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 am

Something else that might be nice in regards to mobs is for gold to not drop to 1gp when you're outside of the target level. i.e. drow at like lvl 30 or so the xp drops to like 200 per kill and gold goes to 1 gp. For those of us that are just starting out and dont have enough gold for great gear or have to solo because no one will party it might not be possible to move on to polar bears, pyramids, etc. At least if we have to grind out lower level stuff for crap xp, maybe gold can then equal the xp gained? e.g. XP and gold would be 200 per kill instead of XP 200 and gold 1.
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: Badlands EE Updates   Badlands EE Updates EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 12:23 pm

Hmm could be a great idea
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
ThorVeras

PostSubject: Re: Badlands EE Updates   Badlands EE Updates EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 1:52 pm

Server reset fix is a must too, right now the Name of the server is not on the List so there is like 1 player there.
And you can only log via direct connect as a lot of players dont know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badlands EE Updates   Badlands EE Updates Empty

Back to top Go down

Badlands EE Updates
Page 1 of 1