Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

and U womder why i get so mad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanos

and U womder why i get so mad Empty
PostSubject: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:16 pm

U got a FUKING DM doing shit HE SHOULD NOT BE DOING If u had left my ass alone (and i have declaimed during tourneys before with NO PROBLEMS) ... there would have been NO swearing on shout and even no reason to ban me i dont think thats a valid reason to ban a player anyways all you assholes say shit on shout sometimes and never get banned but with me you know how to push my buttons so u assholes push and push and push till i start to swear on shout but even that should not be a ban asshole DM warf should never had dm killed me so many times thats what started this whole thing all because one stupid ass dm thinks he can kill someone over and over because he doesnt want someone to declaim terrys during an event?? lol that is a not a valid reason to antagonise someone over and over again for his amusement .
Back to top Go down
lolthatguy

lolthatguy

PostSubject: Re: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 pm

I did not temp ban you necessarily for swearing, but because you wouldn't listen and you were also bothering other players and "ruining their experience." I know that anyone can claim that their experience is being 'ruined', but due to the fact that I know you and how you operate I made the decision to kick you off for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xanos

PostSubject: Re: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:35 pm

that was the fuking wrong decision since it was you that caused the fuking problem to begin with .  and you can shove you bribe up your ass as i dont want anything from you !! you did this simply becasue that asshole nex asked you to  he didnt want to see me declaim all his terrys while he was playing with himself/all of u lol
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 3:33 pm

The decision was made because you negatively impacted the experience of more than twice the number of players than yourself.
Everyone deserves to be able to play here equally. There is no favoritism and there shouldn't be an expectation of it either.
I have less characters than almost everyone here because I don't give myself XP for free and have little time to actually play(instead spending such free time towards server expansion).

When your issues are with one specific player that is ultimately outside the realms of a DM or Admin to correct, but when it's impacting the experience of several people... think of it like this. Would you be able to actively ruin the experience of others at any event for very long? Even Wal-Mart would have you leave the store if you are creating a scene for them that is gonna hurt their business.
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
Xanos

PostSubject: Re: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 4:30 pm

#1 the declaiming of terrys did not effect the player experience EXCEPT for one asshole.... NEX #2 Asshole dm warf decided that since his lover (bigger asshole NEX) didnt like me taking his terrys he got on his hand and knees (i fking dont even want to know) and begged asshole dm warf to dm kill me and counter my declaiming of terrys # 3 bigger asshole NEX orders dm warf to kill me over and over and over (+25 kills minimum) to fking piss me off and lead to what comes next # 4 i swear and complain on shout BECAUSE of asshole dm warf (see # 3) # 5 that leads to the a fore mentioned loss of player fun # 5 the thing i don't agree with is if # 3 had not had happened then there would NOT have been a #4 or a # 5 # 6 boils down to this ....... I WAS DM KILLED OVER AND OVER FOR NO OTHER REASON THAT THAT LITTLE BITCH NEX ASKED HIS LOVER TO DM KILL ME KNOWING THAT WOULD LEAD TO MY SHOUTS AND HIS SUPPOSED LEGITIMATE REASON FOR TEMP BANNING ME WHEN IF HE HAD NOT KILLED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED ITS CLEAR THAT SEVERAL PLAYERS WITH DM POWER CAN ABUSE THERE POWER TO ANTAGONIZE ME UNTIL I GIVE THEM (SUPPOSEDLY) REASON TO BAN OR OTHERWISE PUNISH ME !!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS ...... PLAYERS WITH DM ACCOUNT SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO USE THEM TO THERE ADVANTAGE OR TO ANTAGONIZE OTHER PLAYERS
Back to top Go down
nexous13lood

nexous13lood

PostSubject: Lol   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Your argument is based on untrue assumptions. Yes, I did suggest temp banning you, no I did not send him tells about killing you at all. Do you actually think I care about the terries? When I defend it's just cause I want to kill something Very Happy I know you have psychological problems, but at least TRY to make some sense and not base all your arguments on assumptions that you decided yourself is true when they're just part of your wild imagination and blind rage. Cool
Back to top Go down
Xanos

PostSubject: Re: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 5:58 pm

sorry but its all true . your A#1 scumbag ..... always will be.    Yesterday was all your scumbag ass.....  from getting on your knees (YUK)  to having scumbag warf kill me...... to temp banning me.   your a steaming pile of shit to me  .... nothing more  nothing less.   now with all your unholy DM power i can't help but wonder what else u will do . Maybe steal items from me ? maybe de-level or delete my toons ?   not sure what will happen when i log on again . your of such low character that i half expect to see all my toons gone lol. i would not put that past you cheating ass, not for 1 second .
Back to top Go down
nexous13lood

nexous13lood

PostSubject: x.x   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Where do you get this from? What are these assumptions based on? From what I gather, you're portraying me as someone with YOUR own personality.

Sure, I treat you like you deserve to be treated for being a grown manchild, you know yourself how you act out your mental illness on the server, what did you expect people would do? Just accept it? Maybe you should stay away from the sodium fluoride infested waters you got over there in america, it has made you so dumb you can't even understand the most simple things Sad

FYI I have always treated everyone, even the people I hate with equal respect as a DM, but what I do as player has nothing to do with that. All your assumptions are just that, assumptions. They are claims with no base. Grow a brain already......
Back to top Go down
nexous13lood

nexous13lood

PostSubject: Re: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Xanos wrote:
sorry but its all true.
Truth and opinion are not the same, in case you didn't know that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Xanos

PostSubject: Re: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 9:03 pm

until i can prove what a scumbag cheating mo**er fuker you are, ill just have to tolerate your harassment and exploitation of you DM powers
WHEN and i say WHEN you finally go beyond what even highv will tolerate .... I WILL CATCH YOU DOING SOMTHING U SHOULD NOT BE DOING admittedly it will be difficult to catch someone that can watch me wherever i go on the server or simply remove items from my toon BUT i caught one dm being a scumbag and your no different ... well except your more of a scumbag then that dm LOL enjoy your harassment while you can ......
Back to top Go down
lolthatguy

lolthatguy

PostSubject: Re: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 9:27 pm

To be perfectly honest Xanos, nothing you say matters, because no one likes you. No on has a reason to like you, you don't help other people, you actively try to annoy everyone on the server, you've left and or been kicked from every faction you've joined. You don't participate in team pvp, you go around throwing insults and accusations at people on a whim, all of which is totally fine. You have to realize though that because of your behavior, even if someone mistreats you they're going to justify it because they don't like you. "Oh, someone did something shitty to Xanos? Well good, I don't like him anyways. He makes the experience of playing this game a lesser one, whenever I have to interact with him." I got away with what I did not because I followed the rules, but because no one likes you, or cares about you. If you stop trying to make everyone hate you, then maybe more people will care about what you say, and complain about. Until then have a good time not being listened to.

To clarify, I did not temp ban you because you insulted me, you can do that all day and I wont care, but if you make experience of other players a bad one I will care. We had an event going on which pretty much the whole server was partaking in except you. I value their experience over yours, every time. This is not a democracy, this is not America, this is Badlands, where the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
Back to top Go down
Xanos

PostSubject: Re: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 10:11 pm

read the above posts lolasshole    i only started shouting after u dm killed me for NO FUKING REASON DIPSHIT   THATS WHAT STARTED THIS DUMBASS  ...................... U !!!   not gonna reiterate what i already said other then telling u once again what a fuking asshole you are ..... that i dont mind saying over and over again lol O YEA in case i forgot to tell you ..... UR AN ASSHOLE AND I DON"T LIKE U EITHER !!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and U womder why i get so mad   and U womder why i get so mad Empty

Back to top Go down

and U womder why i get so mad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Badlands Action :: Talking about nwn :: General-
Jump to: