Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
payt4444

Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster? Empty
PostSubject: Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster?   Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster? EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Hey guys its been a while I just reinstalled and i forgot a lot of things but i read the updates Highvs made and i was wondering if this would be a good build or just too much to fit in it, I would really appreciate any help with picking the feats to what attribute points and race i should use. Thanks you so much and i cant wait for the sever to be back up! cheers
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster?   Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster? EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 pm

Works well as a hit and run. Blinding speed combined with high sneaks and you can just run around the battlefield landing in high hits.

On top of that you have massive detect and otherwise.

Additionally the feat requirements for weapon master before level 7 are only dodge, mobility, a weapon focus and spring attack.

So if you just wanted a higher crit multiplier then it's not too expensive to go that route.

Level 7 and higher requires the additionally expertise and whirlwind attack though so you have to consider that.
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
InjecterX

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster?   Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster? EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 11:42 am

Depends on how you want to go about it.

If you're looking for more ab, go halfling. If you want instant detect, go elf.

So for Halfling you'd aim for something rapier based for crits+dmg, maybe 19rogue/7WM/14Sin? or 15/7/18 for an extra feat. Dmg will be about the same.

Maybe start like 10STR/20DEX dump rest into INT

Feats
1:Dodge
3: WF:
6:Mobility
9: Spring
12:Expertise
15:WW
18: Wep finesse
21:Blind fight
24: EWF
27:Eprow
30: ESF disc (can use whatever, it's disc will suck none the less, but this will stop low AB monks from KDing you)
33:Gdex
36: Gdex
39:Blinding speed

Bonus feats at 14/18 sin
14 Gdex
18 Gdex

Something along those lines, pre epic lvling is of your choice. I'd wiggle 4 levels of WM in there for the BAB.

Massive faults: complete crap disc and saves, low AC, slow as hell
Bonus: good flanker, good dmg, can paralyze by rare chance.

Conclusion: Would never fking make it, only usable when in a large scale war and trying to cherry pick or catch a ND runner by chance.
Back to top Go down
lolthatguy

lolthatguy

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster?   Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster? EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 2:13 pm

god damnit mike when are u playing again
Back to top Go down
InjecterX

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster?   Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster? EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 pm

lolthatguy wrote:
god damnit mike when are u playing again

Well, I ordered a laptop, so hopefully soon. Currently floating around the ocean. I'll be able to play for a month 1/2 before I do my final deployment and go back the US for shore duty. Then I'll be around back to normal in the october-november time range. I deploy alot out here in Japan, so just biding my time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster?   Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rouge Assassin Weaponmaster?
Page 1 of 1