Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bashable Territory Doors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lolthatguy

lolthatguy

Bashable Territory Doors Empty
PostSubject: Bashable Territory Doors   Bashable Territory Doors EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Already voiced this to highv and he said he was going to do it for the future, just wanted to hear other people's opinions as well. As far as I can tell this will just make territory warfare easier in general. It'll no longer be necessary to use a lock picker to get into a territory, but instead all doors will have a set number of hp ~5000 or w/e it's going to be, and it'll sound off a message in shout to alert the defenders.

I'd also like to go further with this and also have faction 'castles' or hideouts have a similar mechanic, something like a few bashable doors, then maaaybe a boss? I'm not sure if they all have bosses or not. But if you kill the boss then you get an artifact which will yield the attackers 10 points per reset as long as they have another faction's artifact, and that'll be in a separate category of stuff like "Faction Artifact Bonus", in addition to kills and territory bonuses.
Back to top Go down
Spaceman87

Spaceman87

Bashable Territory Doors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bashable Territory Doors   Bashable Territory Doors EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:30 am

For some doors bashable would be good. I do like that some doors need to be lockpicked
Back to top Go down

Bashable Territory Doors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Badlands Action :: Talking about nwn :: Wish List-
Jump to: