Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleting toon storing xp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IamDeath

Deleting toon storing xp Empty
PostSubject: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:40 pm

So- in the 3 days that I have been playing on Badlands I've learned that deleting a toon at Doc K automatically stores your xp for you..

Now- what happens if I use the stored xp on a toon to get to 40, but on lvl 13 during the lvling process I realize a dire mistake and I have to remake, so I go to the Doc and delete toon. Will it then store the full amount of xp again (I think the starting amount is 803000 or something close to that) or will I lose some xp?

The reason I'm asking- I did exactly that xD but when I wanted to draw the xp again on a new toon I only had something in the 600000 xp in bank and not the full ~800000.

Any help please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 2:57 pm

Doc pulls the actual XP number off of you when storing it, the level you're at should make no difference, as for the loss of XP... I'm really not sure there, would need to duplicate it to know for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
IamDeath

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:22 pm

okay cool, im all for trying again xD ill try to catch you in game. thnx Smile
Back to top Go down
IamDeath

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:25 pm

Shocked  so uhmm. seems that the xp isn't the ony thing I broke... pale that deleted toon also had my storage chests on him
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:11 pm

I'll need character name, the server doesn't completely delete one of your characters until a week has past(a week since THAT character was "deleted"), I can recover it so long as I get the name of it before a week is up.
Back to top Go down
Max_Damage

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:55 pm

I have a little question: does the stored xp add on top of the unused 40 lvl toon experience? Or you have to make your first free 40 lvl and then you can delete other characters you dont like to store xp?
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:00 am

It literally takes the amount of XP you have, could be 800k, could be 800 million, and stores it. Though it does have a 32-bit number maximum(which is 4,294,967,296). Some numbers do not have maximums, but XP stored for private accounts does.(pretty much only guild accounts can exceed normal 32-bit maximums).
Back to top Go down
IamDeath

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:11 am

Thanks for helping me out highv, all is good now Very Happy

I think I should just inform you- i didnt originally have the 600k xp on the toon, but the full 8001000. After deletion (end then you restoring it) it had the 600k xp only. I can tell you with 100% certainty that I drew the full 8001000 xp on it. I don't know if its a bug or what the hell happened but I definitely lost some xp there (got it back through leveling, so no biggy). Just thought I should inform you as I'm sure that shouldn't be happening geek
Back to top Go down
Max_Damage

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:52 am

nvm, figured it out
Back to top Go down
xomatosis

xomatosis

PostSubject: XP withdraw   Deleting toon storing xp EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:11 pm

How does a player withdraw XP?
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:02 am

Selecting player bank in amulet conversation options.
Back to top Go down
xomatosis

xomatosis

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Thanks. This server is very unique. I wish I would have played here in the past. I'm having a wonderful time now though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deleting toon storing xp   Deleting toon storing xp Empty

Back to top Go down

Deleting toon storing xp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Badlands Action :: Talking about nwn :: Q&A-
Jump to: