Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brayden97

MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 12:58 am

come on guys! with dex dying out I think it's a good time to give badlands a try again, as it's slowly fixed a lot of it's broken content over a long period of time.. if highv/devs can look at re balancing some things,movement speed increase needs to be removed or reduced heavily, or just not allowed to be stacked, (barbs should not be as fast as a fkn level 15-18 monk, idk what the standard movement speed increase was supposed to be but it should only be minor similar to blinding speed), OP dmg weapons, saves - I think the crafting system needs a little bit of a revamp or something, take the - will off iron sights and majority of dex builds will still be easy to catch with a disable spell (which are like 50ish dc if I remember right) right now if u have no clarity ur dead to a mage (when they already have a strong offensive arsenal outside of will spells) they don't need that much power, mages will still be strong and dexers will stil be disable able with the exception of dexers with the right classes (cot for example) which I think is fair as cot is suppose to have high saves, you will go from having to roll a fkn 20 to survive 50 dc to having to roll 10ish to survive so that is much more fun and less predictable when entering pvp with a mage (besides like I said they already have so many other ways to kill you, dmg shield, insane dmg spells, they have good survivability here even without ac and tumble) im not asking to be completely immune to mind spells jst think it shouldn't be so easy to just 1 spell kill someone when they don't have clarity, with the exceptionn of ome builds that are supposed to have no will of course... and also FORTITUDE needs to be looked at as its sososo easy to get the 55 fort that is generaly required to nullify devastating critical, your only other worry is a 59 dc flesh to stone (anther one of mages strong suits) take away 80% of the on hits as it has over saturated the server and im referring to the disable on hits, like stun, daze, chaos shield etc, although I think there is still a place for on hits like slow, or dmg on hits maybe even blind is okay for 1 round at low dc... honestly i'd be open to a wipe, start everything again and take the server serious! and give a reason for old players to play instead of just logging in for 10 seconds to see if anyones on for pvp then logging out, a wipe will make new and old players come together, and if it doesn't work out? so what? what the fuck does this server have to lose at the moment, no one fucking plays It anyway, offer a level 40 and a gold ammy and or tourney weapon as compensation for there first toon, wiping seemed to work fine on dex no one complained after having to rebuild there vault twice in like 6-8 months

recap:

make tournament medals attainable through some sort of pve, even If it's a slow long progress. and a tournament item shop, I say this because its content to the server that no new players or actually no players at all have access to now anymore unless you got old ammys because theres no dms around at all (1 bronze per reset, per run or character rthrough some sort of idea idk im just bouncing things around here, don't shoot me)
fix binding
fix overly insane movement speed increase and how they stack
fix OP weapon DMG
fix OP weapon on hits
fix will to dc ratios
fix fort to dev ration (make dev builds viable, only one that's been useful is 30 rdd and that is generally shit with average ac and low ab, outside of true strike which everyone just runs from)
(or just crafting system in general)
fix the weekly guild competition

open to discussion, please positive reception only im trying to give ideas as server needs change and its not going far staying the same
Back to top Go down
keepersofthe7thhell

keepersofthe7thhell

PostSubject: dead horse   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Your beating the dead horse . As this is still the copy of the old badlands that highv and others heavily modified its to pvp balance oriented and players wont more than getting butt-hurt now a-days (Snowflake syndrome). Even if highv fixed all that is broken, the weak response on the forums shows no one seems to care about badlands . I use to stay parked for years waiting for some action but its still to restricted . All the fun sucked out by players being pandered to for to many years . I don't blame highv at all . He has had a tough job all these years dealing with so many a holes that complained about every little thing. I suggest u start your own world . That way you can control what you want , cause if the past is any indicator this server will never get it right for everyone . BTW thats what the outlaws are doing . Our beta coming soon . No more servers with CR rated creatures and no thought . All I can say . Wished bads was like it was 10 years ago but I am afraid those days and players are gone atm .
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 pm

10 players online today, new players.. deffs still able to get things going on bl
Back to top Go down
Spinilith

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 8:42 pm

I'm in, make it great and restart the guilds!
Back to top Go down
Spinilith

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 8:43 pm

13 at peak I believe.
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 8:46 pm

hit 14, but yeah I agree restart the guilds... start with 3 guilds, good, neutral and evil.. give them to active players not vets that hardly ever play and just come and go
Back to top Go down
Spinilith

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 9:09 pm

agreed, who cares about vets. If players are around a lot give them a guild and tell them to get there rears in gear recruiting.
Back to top Go down
keepersofthe7thhell

keepersofthe7thhell

PostSubject: lol   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 7:43 am

Restart the guilds. Heard that several times last 16 years on one version of bads or another. Even seen it happen a time or two . Like when highv started DOTL before bads3k . Highv gave me my guild after years of fighting all the other guilds. Restart them , I don't care . Outlawz is mine.
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:07 am

thanks for the support
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun May 19, 2019 9:36 am

any updates on how things are going? the fixes/updates seemed to stop rolling in

also I think that ALL weapons Boss & tournament, should be able to be acquired through pvp somehow.... everyones spends so much time playing the pve side of things that no ones fkn pvping, 10+ people on and there all leveling or doing those dungeons which take ALOT of time to do if you want to gear up and no new players want to pvp guys that are fully geared so the new guys are all pveing and the vets are sitting around doing nothing waiting for pvp, that never happens and just log off. don't get me wrong, I like the pve side of things it adds to stuff to do on the server especially when no ones on but this is a pvp server afterall.

just add a currency that's associated with each pvp kill or something and have a shop that you can buy the boss gear from raids & dungeons with said currency
Back to top Go down
_LoMy_

_LoMy_

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:54 pm

what is the ip to get on this shit man i cant find the server
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyThu May 23, 2019 11:17 am

75.115.174.227:60866
Back to top Go down
_LoMy_

_LoMy_

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:30 pm

Is this EE version or 1.69
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyFri May 24, 2019 1:50 am

Ee
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyFri May 24, 2019 8:18 am

Play
Back to top Go down
_LoMy_

_LoMy_

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyFri May 24, 2019 5:07 pm

I’ll have to buy EE, that sucks that it’s not on 1.69 so I don’t have any of my builds lol
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:12 pm

The 1.69 vault is on ee - you will have your 1.69 toons
Back to top Go down
_LoMy_

_LoMy_

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySat May 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Oh shit
Back to top Go down
_LoMy_

_LoMy_

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun May 26, 2019 12:19 pm

Do I buy the cheap one or do I have to get all the expansions as well
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun May 26, 2019 3:46 pm

Shit I think it’s just ee on steam or something man, it’s probs on sale
Back to top Go down
_LoMy_

_LoMy_

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun May 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Yea but there the basic one and then the one with all the expansions
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun May 26, 2019 5:33 pm

I have no idea ask on discord they seem to be more active on there
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun May 26, 2019 5:35 pm

I just have ‘neverwinters nights: enhanced edition’ no deluxe version or anything
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptySun May 26, 2019 5:37 pm

Yeah just get the normal one
Back to top Go down
Brayden97

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 6:30 am

Yes, no? No one cares anymore? What y’all doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN   MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN Empty

Back to top Go down

MAKE BADLANDS GREAT AGAIN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next