Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get something straight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
InjecterX

Let's get something straight Empty
PostSubject: Let's get something straight   Let's get something straight EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 7:08 pm

I'm the only one allowed to bitch piss and moan. Now that's said, can we get an active lists of all the changes? There's so many that even when I go in, I have 0 clue on them. Also, is there a banking xp system around? Work is finally freeing up(first couple months at a new command are a tad of a head fuck). That is all.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Let's get something straight   Let's get something straight EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:34 am

yes there is a banking system. guy in dozo tent you can delete your toon and it goes straight into your personal bank. all you need is an ammulet to retrieve it
better come here injecterX!!
Back to top Go down
InjecterX

PostSubject: Re: Let's get something straight   Let's get something straight EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 4:27 am

Haha well currently working nights so 530 PM to 530 am. But I'll try to hop on this weekend
Back to top Go down
lolthatguy

lolthatguy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get something straight   Let's get something straight EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:30 pm

MOST of the changes are listed, it's just there's a few that have slipped through the cracks, such as....

Epic monk SR feats give +2 ab (highv)

casting a spell/using a scroll/drinking a potion while in IE drops your discipline by 10 for anywhere between 1-5 rounds highv)

grease spawns little invisible creatures that explode when struck with fire dmg, dealing AOE dmg to everything around them... (skull)

the last and I think only undocumented change that I put in made it so you could summon 5 zombies at a time with animate dead, if you had necro focus. I wasn't sure how to put a cap on the amount you could summon, so it was a problematic change, and I recently removed it.

There's probably other stuff that I can think of off the top of my head.

Back to top Go down
ThorVeras

PostSubject: Re: Let's get something straight   Let's get something straight EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:31 pm

There is any restriction in making a weapon master ?

I could not pass lvl 6 with weapon master trying to make a blackguard fighter weapon master and i could not pass lvl 6 from the WP.
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: Let's get something straight   Let's get something straight EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 pm

This is documented. Weapon master past level 6 has full requirements.
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get something straight   Let's get something straight Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get something straight
Page 1 of 1