Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanos

DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!! Empty
PostSubject: DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!!   DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!! EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Leave me the fk alone in game !!! if you want to chase me all over server 24/7 as a fking player thats fine but using dm accounts to either temp ban/boot me when ive done nothing wrong is NOT FKING RIGHT !!! i was only doing what u started in town and u boot me for that ? u fking asshole ive have many strange thing happen since NEX went to ball to the wall with hate on me ive been suddlenly teleported to diff area, teleported into a tourney (didnt ask to be) just so players could kill me , noone or i should say nex dies on traps since he know EXACTLY where the fk they are by useing dm account to watch me set them !!! too many fking players have dm account how the fk many dms do we need ?? 24/7 ??? come the fk on guys YEA YEA u all say nex is only there to help .... I SAY BULLSHIT HE IS !!! i dont mind players hating me at all but when a player with dm access hates u he can fking do anything he wants AND THATS NOT FKING RIGHT !!!! NEX is a CHEATING MOTHER FKER !!! i cant prove jack shit since there is noway other then me SSing something to prove anything but i know he is doing shit to harrass me !!! unless i break some rules then fking leave me alone !!!!! i dont like always being worried im gonna be tele somewheres or booted/banned for no reason NEX IS THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE THERE IS ON THIS PLANET!!! DONT ABUSE YER DM POWERS U SCUMBAG !!! just leave me to play the game the way i want to ..... U know that i dont say anything to anyone untill u push my buttons so leave me the fk alone and let me play the god damn game alone ... the way i like it
Back to top Go down
nexous13lood

nexous13lood

PostSubject: ...   DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!! EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Get a life already, you think everyone is cheating and eveyone on the server knows you're on a trapper you idiot Cool
If you didn't block my DM then maybe you'd see my warnings Sleep I know nothing about porting you around, must be someone else.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!!   DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!! EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:39 pm

nexous13lood wrote:

If you didn't block my DM then maybe you'd see my warnings  Sleep

Hmm that's a good point. I should add some concession for that to prevent people missing warnings.
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
Xanos

PostSubject: Re: DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!!   DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!! EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 10:26 pm

ur so full of shit nex u fking asshole !! u never sent me any warning i bet . and if u did what did u warn me about ? you a lieing sack of shit and i will never foget what a dickhead u are to me . maybe u can fool highv for a while but i know yer a cheating m fking sob . guess i need to pay attention to how u know where my traps are u fking fag . no way u can just run up near my traps ... stop ... and disable them UNLESS U FKING KNOW WHERE THEY ARE !!! i think u flag them with dm so u know where there are . cheating asshole
Back to top Go down
nexous13lood

nexous13lood

PostSubject: Re: DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!!   DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!! EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 2:19 am

You're delusional rabbit
Back to top Go down
Xanos

PostSubject: Re: DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!!   DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!! EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 7:40 pm

OK NEX u pile of fking garbage ... let me propose this .... stop logging you fking dm account 24/7 for a few weeks normally ur on with player 24/7 so just log DM IF IF ITS NEEDED , then log it off ..... IF your able to find all my fking traps all the fking time WITHOUT you DM ON ALL THE FKING TIME ......... then ill be man enough to admit MAYBE i was wrong about you cheating . BUT ill bet U WILL NOT BE WILLING to do this because u know u will lose you advantage over me . Now i dont think this is too much to ask sometimes there are other dm logged on anyways and if DM NEX is REALLY needed , then he can log shadows . I just want to see if his magic trap finding and disabling ability is just his toon OR his DM account .... ooo and BTW nex ... ur still a scumbag no matter what u say or do lol
Back to top Go down
Spaceman87

Spaceman87

PostSubject: Re: DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!!   DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!! EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!!   DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DM NEX IS AN ASSHOLE !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Badlands Action :: Talking about nwn :: General-
Jump to: