Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DM WARF dm killing then banning me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanos

DM WARF dm killing then banning me  Empty
PostSubject: DM WARF dm killing then banning me    DM WARF dm killing then banning me  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:32 pm

ok im very upset right now  so here it is  .... im not doing anything wrong  i want to declaim some terrys so i start doing it .   nex come after me a few times  no big deal since he is a dickhead but then they start a tourny .  so i declaim a few terrrys and then suddenly in the sun spire terry i fking get dm killed by that asshole dm warf .  ok so i respawn no big deal  but then he keeps doing it.   i must have been killed 15 or 20 times at least.   so this all started with me being a good little boy  not shouting just declaiming terrys that as far as i know ISNT again the fking rules no matter whether there is a touurney or not.   if that is a rule then i want to see it.   then after everyone gets me rilled up and i start to swear on shout  I FUCKING GET BANNED !!!!!!!!!!    WTF ?  i didnt do anything wrong to make him start to dm kill me  so yea i did swear on shout BWTF did those scumbags expect?  they get me rilled by multiple dm kills  the antagonise me on shout .  then ban me when i swear  ???   so it fine for a dm to hold nex''s dick and keep me from taking his terrys?   i dont get that  ? didnt break any rules untill the pissed me off so fking much i shout bad language on shout    all you fuking assholes that were on when this happend can kiss my ass !!!  i hate all of u SO FOR SIMPLY TRYING TO DECLAIM SOME TERRY'S I FUCKING GET PERM BANNED FRO THE SERVER ? U MFAW CAN JUST BITE ME !!! DIDNT START OUT PLAYING TONIGHT WITH BEING BANNED IN MIND ALL BECAUSE ONE DM THINKS HE CAN DO WHATEVER THE FK HE WANTS THATS BULLSHIT IMHO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lolthatguy

lolthatguy

PostSubject: Re: DM WARF dm killing then banning me    DM WARF dm killing then banning me  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:17 pm

sorry man, you just got booted until the end of reset, you're not banned

Last edited by lolthatguy on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xanos

PostSubject: Re: DM WARF dm killing then banning me    DM WARF dm killing then banning me  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:18 pm

u can go fk yerself   u had no reason to do that  just becasue ur in love with asshole nex and he begs u not to let little old me declaim terrys  
i know u tight with nex   im 100% sure it was the reason u did that    so fk u NEX U CAN KISS MY ASS U CHEATING MOTHER FUKER U !!!!
Back to top Go down
lolthatguy

lolthatguy

PostSubject: Re: DM WARF dm killing then banning me    DM WARF dm killing then banning me  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:26 pm

well, I asked that you wait until the tournaments were over to cap the territories because it puts the players in the tournament at a disadvantage. I also knew your motivation was to annoy people as much as possible so I decided to heed the players advice and temporarily ban you until the reset.

I know I was not justified in what I did, but I did it for the sake of the players in general, and not for myself.
Back to top Go down
Xanos

PostSubject: Re: DM WARF dm killing then banning me    DM WARF dm killing then banning me  EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:41 pm

you so full of shit i can smell you where i live !!!   its all nex  he asked you to do it    and i would not have annoyed anyone if you had not fuking killed me for no reason and so many fuking times !!!!  you had no call to do that and u know how easy i get riled up   so once again....  fuk you I DECLAIM DURING TOURNEY BEFORE EVEN WHEN UR ASS WAS ON AND U NEVER FUK WITH ME BEFORE SO I HAVE TO ASK ..... WHY NOW ? AND THE ANSWER IS ....NEX
Back to top Go down
Spaceman87

Spaceman87

PostSubject: Re: DM WARF dm killing then banning me    DM WARF dm killing then banning me  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 1:47 am

you were nicely asked to stop keeps bashing until after tourny and also offered a gold medal to stop, which is really beyond generous, as it is good manners and common sense not to disrupt tournement with bashing keeps. also worth noting that many players choose to block all your ingame messages due to your general bad attidude and rudeness.
For anyone interested, the command to do this ingame is;
!Chatblock Xanos_
typed and entered, and not have to listen to rantings of a crazy troll XD
Back to top Go down
InjecterX

PostSubject: Re: DM WARF dm killing then banning me    DM WARF dm killing then banning me  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:27 am

I fell you X (cause you're gonna give it to us) I've been banned more than I can count, get on server and PVP. Tired of logging in and 9-12 people on and all afk as if this is a fucking social server. Go ahead and farm terrys. I need someone to kill.
Back to top Go down
InjecterX

PostSubject: Re: DM WARF dm killing then banning me    DM WARF dm killing then banning me  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:28 am

BTW, Nex is my bitch. You be careful little lame.
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: DM WARF dm killing then banning me    DM WARF dm killing then banning me  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 pm

I have scores of messages from Nex calling everything that Hexis says as "Full Retard". The level of kinship those 2 share is somewhere along the lines of an ex husband to the current husband. At best they tolerate each other and at worst they actively avoid interacting with each other.

What made the decision was that other players, not DMs, ultimately came to the conclusion they weren't having fun(more than 2 of them). Everyone should be having fun and if the number of people having fun is not represented of more than 2/3rds the people having fun then the fun is off by exactly 1 and 1/3rd and should be rectified.

It's all explained in this formula:

[nFun+nTotal^(1+nDM)/nFun+nTotal]-(nUnFun+1)^[nXanos-(nOmni X -1)]
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DM WARF dm killing then banning me    DM WARF dm killing then banning me  Empty

Back to top Go down

DM WARF dm killing then banning me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Badlands Action :: Talking about nwn :: General-
Jump to: