Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New PvE Content

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
strakej02

New PvE Content Empty
PostSubject: New PvE Content   New PvE Content EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:49 am

All the new areas I was making are in. If you're looking to see them, visit The Bridge in Crystal Coast. Take a left halfway through the bridge and you're there. I noticed some of the monsters weren't spawning. Every new leveling area has 4-6 different monster types, and it appeared only 3 were spawning.. So that's something I'll need to fix in the future. Enjoy and see if you can find all 5 new unique bosses! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spaceman87

Spaceman87

New PvE Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PvE Content   New PvE Content EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:58 am

awesome, thanks for adding to Bads man!
Back to top Go down
Spaceman87

Spaceman87

New PvE Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PvE Content   New PvE Content EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:14 am

oh wow. I like the big, open areas, they give a real feeling of exploration and they look great.
I love defiance bay, its just a beautiful map and the little lighthouse is beautiful too, and the whole landscape is just perfect questing later on, as well as levelling as is. Im not sure monsters are spawning in all the areas, but i am on a level 40.
Im really enjoying running around these maps, thank you for making them (now that im safe from strids terror lol)
Back to top Go down
Spaceman87

Spaceman87

New PvE Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PvE Content   New PvE Content EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:46 am

ive found all five bosses Smile
All the areas are really nice to look around. the outside of the caste in particular is really well put together. There is some interesting treasure in these new lands!
Back to top Go down
strakej02

New PvE Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PvE Content   New PvE Content EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Thanks for the support bud i'm thrilled you're liking them. Currently I'm doing some low level stuff and will continue as long as I have inspiration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New PvE Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PvE Content   New PvE Content Empty

Back to top Go down

New PvE Content
Page 1 of 1