Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was your dumbest boss fight?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billthedorklord

What was your dumbest boss fight? Empty
PostSubject: What was your dumbest boss fight?   What was your dumbest boss fight? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:12 am

I used my sorc/pm/rogue to go after the royal assassin and he kept on healing himself up and destroyed my Balor with ease, so I ran off to Newport to sleep and get my magic back so I can go back and try again. So I am in newport and the assassin is just behind me and a guard comes to fight him, I am out of spells so I go and sleep a bit out of range of the fight, I go back and hit him hard with Greater Ruin and he heals. I do this four or five times and I finally ganked that fucker! cheers cheers cheers lol! What a Face
That was a pretty on of kind fight, I don't think that will happen again too soon. Funny as hell, cause I was pissed off that I could not get any of the boss'. haha.
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

What was your dumbest boss fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was your dumbest boss fight?   What was your dumbest boss fight? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Vifur Tronsorge, he petrified himself

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com

What was your dumbest boss fight?
Page 1 of 1