Badlands Action
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication to Action and fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest concerning Badlands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xomatosis

xomatosis

Latest concerning Badlands Empty
PostSubject: Latest concerning Badlands   Latest concerning Badlands EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:06 pm

So what is the latest? Did all quit and go on to other games?
Back to top Go down
Wakko

Wakko

PostSubject: Re: Latest concerning Badlands   Latest concerning Badlands EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:41 am

We all moved on to the next plane of existence, where NWN is once again thriving with players!

I can't be bothered with games at the moment, especially not NWN in it's current dead state
Back to top Go down
xomatosis

xomatosis

PostSubject: Re: Latest concerning Badlands   Latest concerning Badlands EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:59 am

I can't be bothered with games at the moment, especially not NWN in it's current dead state wrote:

Very sad that NWN is as dead as it is.
Back to top Go down
Highv Priest
Admin
Highv Priest

PostSubject: Re: Latest concerning Badlands   Latest concerning Badlands EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 1:21 am

I was the only dev, I was struggling to keep up with time in the beginning and life turned all turbo for me. I've been trying to set up a schedule, but my current employment makes it virtually impossible for me to set a time during the busiest(server time 12:00PM to 6:00PM).

When I realized I couldn't be on when everybody tends to log on, I realized they would think I'm gone anyway and just focused on work to hopefully be able to rearrange my schedule to find that time.

Work is so stressful that when I get home I usually lack the sheer will to work on any of the code(been watching anime only lately pretty much). Hah the good news is my financial situation is at least quite great and I'll pretty much always have the server running until I eventually do catch myself up again.

EDIT= Also I wouldn't listen to Wakko, he's always been all moody.
Back to top Go down
https://badlandsaction.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest concerning Badlands   Latest concerning Badlands Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest concerning Badlands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Badlands Action :: Talking about nwn :: General-
Jump to: